- Further loss of permafrost could threaten migration patterns of animals such as reindeer and caribou.
- If pages were missing, one would immediately rebind the book to prevent further loss.
- Any reasonable expense incurred by the other party in preventing further loss shall be borne by the breaching party.
- The damaged reefs were then covered by a single species of seaweed which threatened to suffocate the coral and cause further loss.
- Perino says the main U.S. objective is to prevent further loss of life. She says too many people have already died because of the dispute - both troops and civilians.
- When a patient with a low corneal endothelial cell density receives retinal photocoagulation using an indirect contact lens, it is important to be aware of the potential for further loss.