- Today, the MYR site developed by Flannery is continuing as the basis for further crop production research.
- The landslides, collapse of stores, free roaming animals and subsequent rains caused further crop damage of around 30-75 percent, according to the FAO assessment.
- So far crops have been destroyed, roads submerged and transportation slowed to a near standstill.
- Hopes to be awarded a stipend for further research.
- Let's not protract the debate any further.
- The books would benefit by further revision.