- Diagnosis revealed the presence of fundic gland polyps which suggested gastric polyposis in the fundus and body.
- AIM: To investigate the expression of TFF2 in fundic glands (FG) with Helicobacterpylori (H.
- Fundic gland of the abomasum consists primarily of chief cells and parietal cells, but neck mucous cells are few and not clear.
- The fundic gland regon of stomach of the Jiang -Qu-Hai pigs devoloped rapidly during the growing period from 1kg to 20kg body weight (BW).
- The results showed that lactic acid bacteria could increase the number of oxyntic cells in fundic gland of piglets after weaning (P0.05).
- Various histological patterns have often been described such as fundic gland polyps, adenomatous polyps, lymphoid polyps and microcarcinoid.