- Diagnosis revealed the presence of fundic gland polyps which suggested gastric polyposis in the fundus and body.
- Fundic gland of the abomasum consists primarily of chief cells and parietal cells, but neck mucous cells are few and not clear.
- The fundic gland regon of stomach of the Jiang -Qu-Hai pigs devoloped rapidly during the growing period from 1kg to 20kg body weight (BW).
- The results showed that lactic acid bacteria could increase the number of oxyntic cells in fundic gland of piglets after weaning (P0.05).
- Various histological patterns have often been described such as fundic gland polyps, adenomatous polyps, lymphoid polyps and microcarcinoid.
- Argentophit cell can be found in each segment of the stomach and intestine, among them, the most positive cells were observed in the pyloric gland, the second is fundic gland of stomach.