the condition of bearing fruit
enjoyment derived from use or possession
something that is made real or concrete;
"the victory was the realization of a whole year's work"
- Our efforts have come to fruition.
- Success is the fruition of his years of work.
- His extravagant ideas were never brought to fruition.
- The plan should come to fruition in another year.
- After months of hard work, our plans finally came to fruition.
That we..may after this lyfe have the fruicion of thy glorious Godhead.出自：Book of Common Prayer
That perfect bliss.., The sweet fruition of an earthly crown.出自： C. Marlowe