- The results show that the existence of CuS nanoparticles can reduce fretting wear evidently.
- Fretting wear and its induced fatigue and fracture of wires was one of the major failure modes of the hoisting ropes.
- The effects of laser transformation hardening (LTH) on the fretting wear of titanium alloy are investigated.
- The fretting wear between matching parts became severe with increasing of load and speed.
- Methods Conducting a fretting wear experiment system with a dried thigh bone and titanium alloy.
- Conclusion Bone structures in fretting wear will induce fatigue failure and this will...