- Analysts are divided over what this means for France Telecom (NYSE: FTE).
- France Telecom plans to raise a further 6 billion euros from the financial markets once the loan is in place.
- Such Acceptance shall be evidenced by the issuance by France Telecom of an acceptance certificate.
- And the situation in France Telecom was exacerbated by the fact that so many workers were unsackable.
- That makes the string of 24 suicides at France Telecom all the more chilling (see article).
- France Telecom is making the difficult transition from state monopoly to multinational company.