- At the same time, we will progressively provide infirmary care places in a non-hospital setting for frail elderly people in stable conditions.
- For example, our frail elderly female develops orthostasis from an aspirin-induced gastritis or ulcer with hemorrhage and significant hypovolemia.
- They pointed out that seeral factors specific to frail elderly patients, such as the use of benzodiazepines, increase the complexity of prescribing.
- The reason is that coal-generated mist of sulfur dioxide, lead to chest tightness, coughing, vomiting hey, the frail elderly who died.
- Under the subvention of Social Welfare Department of Hong Kong, St.James’ Settlement provides home care service to frail elderly and adults with special needs in the community.
- The frail wooden bridge cracked.