- The select principle of drawing interval was given for different coal-gangue fragmental size.
- This paper introduces all methods for estimation of fragment size distribution after blasting in opencast mining, new methods and their developing trend at abroad.
- The effects of different drawing interval and top-coal fragmental size on flow character of coal-gangue and sand, and on mixed degree of coal and gangue were analyzed during drawing top-coal.
- This is then followed by the packet payload, which is fragmented according to the currently agreed-upon fragment size before it is serialized over the connection.
- deoxyribonucleic acid fragment size
- They differ in size but not in kind.