- You might find upon reflection you'd want to move some of your baubles around.
- Slyme, but he found upon enquiring that the latter had left the town previous morning.
- His first thought was to seek out Slyme, but he found upon enquiring that the latter had left the town previous morning.
- Some of the semi-etheric life forms are similar to the larger animal kingdoms found upon earth, including elephant, hippopotamus and giraffe.
- You found upon that a general law that all hard and green apples are sour; and that, (so far as it goes), is a perfect induction.
- If it is found upon investigation that any Article as suspicious booty is not a booty, it shall timely return it to the relevant party.