- The chain has fallen foul of plants in the water.
- The ship ran a foul of the floating seaweed.
- The prisoners were left to rot in prison.
- The stalks will rot and make good fertilizer.
- He fall foul of his boss and lose his job.
- He made a great fortune by fair means or foul.
Foult foul fouling absorption sewage plant fouls not involving body contact fouled up beyond all recognition Fouling and cleaning in membrane Fouling and cleaning of membrane Fouls away from trail official. fouling of heat delivery surfaces fouling of heat-transfer surface foul elimination by cerebral spirit foul removing/preventing on line