- Or perhaps, for no reason, the interviewer is just in a foul mood.
- A new research has found that not only are women grumpier than men, but also that they remain in a foul mood for longer.
- Men know better than to rub their wives the wrong way in the morning and have their heads bitten off, for 6 in 7 women are in a foul mood after waking up.
- Perhaps the interviewer fought with his or her spouse that morning, or perhaps the interviewer is sick. Or perhaps, for no reason, the interviewer is just in a foul mood.
- She's in a foul mood.
- Why should he even consider whether the launch would clash with the foul moods of those who have lost money in the stock market!