your foster brother is a male who is not a son of your parents but who is raised by your parents
- Your foster brother is a male who is not a son of your parents but who is raised by your parents.
- Acts13:1 Now there were in Antioch, in the local church, prophets and teachers: Barnabas and Simeon, who was called Niger, and Lucius the Cyrenian, and Manaen, the foster brother of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
- Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?
- He is on a par with his brother in intelligence.
- I stop with my brother while I am in Beijing.
- It seemed to be her mission to care for her brother's children.