- The coiled, flat, chambered fossil shell of an extinct mollusk belonging to the class Cephalopoda, which was abundant in the Cretaceous period.
- Their fossil shells usually take the form of planispirals, although there were some helically-spiralled and non-spiralled forms (known as "heteromorphs").
- Preliminary Study on the Fossil Shell Composition of Palaeozoic Era Brachiopodaa at Wudang Guiyang
- He found a piece of fossil of an ancient bird.
- This fossil may be over 2 million years old.
- Keep down of you'll be hit by shell fragments.