- Fossil remains were found in Java.
- The fossil remains of ape-man can help us infer how they lived.
- The fossil remains show it had four legs with wings on each of them.
- The Burgess Shale fossil site, well known for its fossil remains of soft-bodied marine animals, is also found there.
- An extinct hominid primate (Homo soloensis) known from fossil remains of the late Pleistocene Epoch.
- Paleontology the study of extinct organisms, including their fossil remains , and impressions left by them.