- Thereafter, the state filed a formal request for treatment of its response costs as administrative expenses.
- This letter constitutes my formal request for information pursuant to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, 5 USC552.
- The DOE will issue a formal request for information, asking the private sector to comment on various CCS technologies, with the hope of building several plants.
- Call on sb. For sth. Formally request or invite sb. (to give sth.
- If 30 days overdue is past (No matter whether Party A files a formal request of or not,party B shall pay all the arrear rental.), this contract will automatically be terminated according to Term 10.2 of the contract.
- The police and the local attorney general's office said they had not yet started looking for Duran as they were waiting for one of the banks to lodge a formal request for him to be found.