a substance used as a warm moist medicinal compress or poultice
application of warm wet coverings to a part of the body to relieve pain and inflammation
deliberate and intentional triggering (of trouble or discord)
- His word finally foment her hostility.
- That's an attempt to foment discord.
- The rebels know the truth and seek to foment revolution.
- "There's a good deal of foment and consolidation happening.
- Be loyal to me such that he does not foment disloyalty among other employees.
- There's no reason why we can't continue to foment high-level development.