- The British army's ability to wage irregular warfare has been found wanting, despite the folk memory of centuries of colonial policing and decades in Northern Ireland.
- British readers who grew up in the ’70s might have fond folk memories of Bird’s Angel Delight, a blancmange-like dessert that came in lurid shades of citrus and pink.
长大在70 年代的英国的读者也许有鸟的天使欢欣, a 喜欢民间记忆牛奶冻像进来柑橘和桃红色火红阴凉地的点心。
- The terrible scene was engraved on his memory.
- The new folk song caught on really quickly.
- I can't vouch for the accuracy of my memory.
- The folk song has a good run in this area.