- For the development of animal husbandry, fodder beet is a kind of succulent feedstuff with a good quality and high yield.
- Abstract ：Taking the diploid and tetraploid cultivars of fodder beet as experimental materials, the relationship between chromosome ploidy and leaf stomatal characters was studied.
- Meanwhile, had principium exploration on tissue culture system of fodder beet, all these works were purpose to provide pure parent materials with tissue culture for excellent triploid hybrid species.
- Adaptability Analysis of Fodder Beet Cross Combination
- Effect of Stems and Leaves of Fodder Beet on Raising Dairy Cattle
- Timothy can be used as fodder for cattle.