fly the coop的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
flee; take to one's heels; cut and run;
"If you see this man, run!"
"The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
fly the coop的用法和样例：
- His partner flew the coop with all the money.
- They flew the coop before the police arrived.
- Two prisoners flew the coop last night.
- Popular wisdom has it that parents' relationships may suffer once their young fly the coop, because they feel they have lost their purpose in life.
- The police are searching the moors for three prisoners who flew the coop yesterday.
- He was never happy living at home with his parents, so as soon as possible he flew the coop and got his own place.
- fly the coop 突然秘密地离开或逃走...
fly the coop的相关资料：