- The ship ran a foul of the floating seaweed.
- I reached for a floating log with my foot.
- Have you seen my keys floating about (anywhere)?
- It is vain to attempt to root out heresy by force.
- The raft was floating gently down the river.
- There wasn't enough water to float the ship.
float lip float floating point operations per seconds floating lever fulcrum cinnecting rod Floatation at atmospheric temperature floating-poing operation per second floating lever fulcrum connecting rod Floating gantry crane erecting method floating-point interpretive program floating gate avalanche injection mos floating-point operation arithmetic floating interval of reference strain