- He found he was stuck fast in the mire of debts.
- The ship ran a foul of the floating seaweed.
- I reached for a floating log with my foot.
- Have you seen my keys floating about (anywhere)?
- The raft was floating gently down the river.
- Full of or resembling mire; swampy.
floatsman float floating-point arithmetic package floating collection coccidia oocyst floatless liquid-level controller floating point exponential function floating-point arithmetic routine floating-head type heat exchanger Floating disc type output mechanism Floating system for tobacco seeding floating head kekttle type reboiler floating population physical culture