- But canna and amaranth are more adapted to plant on the artificial floating island upon comprehensive consideration.
- Artificial floating island (AFI) is a newly arisen gardening and ecological technic, which is planting suitable plants on a floating "island".
- The word, which I interpret the flying or floating island, is in the original Laputa, whereof I could never learn the true etymology.
- Next, Gulliver sets sail again and, after an attack by pirates, ends up in Laputa, where a floating island inhabited by theoreticians and academics oppresses the land below, called Balnibarbi.
- Floating Island with Vanilla Sauce
- Research of Artificial Floating Island design