spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
a debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
an employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
a voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
a swimmer who floats in the water
an object that floats or is capable of floating
an insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
- The overhand floater serves to position 5.
- Rarely, floaters may be inflammatory in origin.
- Rafer refusing to make floaters pisses me off.
- Have you seen any "floaters" and "flashes"?
- I had a ganglion cyst and giant floaters.
- Do floaters ever disappear without vitrectomy?