- The series have outstanding floatage, lightness and excellent covering effect which come into being effect of mirror surface. They may reflect light and heat.
- An application of three dimensional photoelastic stress analysis in a dam with drains for floatage at the Three Gorges Project is described.
- This machine is used to intercept and automatically clear the particle floatage and suspended substances in the sewage during the municipal and industrial sewage treatment.
- It lists different calculation methods of water floatage, and emphasizes the importance of stiffness adjustment function of shearwall structure under the circumstance of earthquake, which may provide a reference for design work.
- The resistance to float relates to the attributes and conditions of the ground water, the pressure and floatage of water, the change of water level and the sudden supplement of water.
- Floatage is smartly added in calculation.Finally,the improved method has been applied to evaluating the stability of a creeping rocky slope at the left bank of Longtan Hydropower Station in China.
- flotage 漂浮