- In addition, the factory also produces the automobile floater and mechanical float ball made from various anti-fuse agents.
- A floating ball attached to a lever to regulate the water level in a tank.
- Free floating ball and chain assembly designed to stop damage by livestock.
- To begin the land operation, plastic float balls are attached to the cable, before a trawler with high horse power engine tows the heavy cable out.
- After a flush, the floating ball sinks with the declining water level, pulling open the water valve with its metal arm.
- The aerator consists of 6 major components as reducer, electromotor, cover, impeller, strut bar, floating ball, and etc.