- The histology of female gonad of Paphia (Paratapes) undulata (Born) was studied with light microscope.
- Objective Due to lack of previous works, subchronic cadmium effect on the female gonad was carried out.
- The effect of cadmium on the female gonad was shown to have the extrous cycle delayed and the proportion of atresic follicle increased.
- Study on mechanism of female gonad toxicity induced by carbon disulfide in rats
- The female dog bore five whelps.
- Who on earth is that female he's with?