(usually plural) an expression of pleasure at the success or good fortune of another
the act of acknowledging that someone has an occasion for celebration
- Apart from the usual words of felicitations for my birthday, the letter also included a remittance draft.
- Apart from the usual words of felicitations for my birthday,the letter also included a remittance draft.
- Please accept my sincerest felicitations to you upon the arrival of Christmas and the New Year.
- The felicitations of the Tibetans, Mongolians and the Tus in Qinghai have unique characteristics on their oral literature.
- I send my sincere felicitations and good wishes to the organizers of the event, and wish them every success in this impressive venture.
- Felicitations !