a prominent attribute or aspect of something
the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater
a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
(linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind
an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
have as a feature
wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- I can recall the men's features.
- Everyone admired the delicacy of her features.
- His smile predominated his features.
- He has very regular features.
- A rare smile lit up his stern features.
- The professor will give a lecture of geographical features.
- The new car design incorporates all the latest safety features.
- The latest computer model embodies many new features.