- She came to New York and soon make her name as a fashion expert.
- Angela Williams, the self-appointed fashion expert of the class, raised her hand and spoke without waiting to be called on. "That's because all the other jeans you wear are brown, black, green, tan, or gray.
- Fashion experts agreed that Aniston's metallic Valentino gown easily outshone Jolie's dreary black dress.
- Slang often goes in and out of fashion quickly.
- I have no pretence to be an expert on the subject.
- He only put a bit on his plate to make fashion.