eyour last words to me
- Eyour last words to me. 你给我的临终遗言士。
- I was haunted by his last words to me. 他向我说的最后的话萦绕在我的心头。
- I was haunted by his last words to me . 他临终前对我说的话萦绕在我的心头。
- I remembered Ben Gunn's last words to me . 如果大家都同意的话，我们希望讲和。
- Do you remember?It was your last word to me... 你还记得吗?上次见面你最后的一句话是...
- Now that's my last word to both of you. 我现在是对你们俩说最后一次了。
- Please leave the last word to John! 请留给约翰来作最后的决定吧!
- Not once did he speak an unnecessary word to me. 他不曾对我说过一句废话。
- Briefly, nevertheless, a few words to me. 简要地,然而,几个词对我。
- He said a few kind but ambiguous words to me. 他含糊其词地对我说了几句好话。
- Can you explain the meaning of the word to me? 你能把这个单词的意思给我解释一下吗?
- He doesn't even mention a single word to me. 他对我只字不提。
- You don't say a word to me all through breakfast. 整个早餐,你一句话也没对我说。
- And you never said a word to me. 你可从来没有向我提过一个字。
- A: I hate it whem my husband clams up and won't say a word to me. 我最讨厌我老公保持沉默,什么话也不跟我说了。
- They are his last words to this disciple, chosen to shepherd his flock. 这是主对这个门徒最后的嘱咐，拣选他来牧养自己的羊群。
- Can you spend a few minutes explaining the word to me ? 你能花几分钟时间给我解释一下这个词吗?
- I love that I love them and I hope that my last words to no one will have been words of anger or discouragement. 译文:我知道，某一天，我也会躺在某处死去，死后无知无觉，一切都结束了。我只是希望，那个时刻到来的时候，我不会太多要说
- Can you spend a few minutes explaining the word to me? 你能花几分钟时间给我解释一下这个词吗?
- His last words are still ringing in my ears. 他的临终遗言还在我耳边回响。