- One of his eyes winked nervously several times.
- I have something wrong with my right eye, which makes me wink away all day.
- Your eye winks one time, I died, your eye winks again one time, I live. Your eye does not stop winks winks, therefore, I died, afterwards lives again.
- I want to catch forty wink before the guest arrive.
- An eye winked open in the smooth ivory sphere adorning one bottom stairpost, and a mouth appeared in the other, speaking in the familiar dry, waspish tones of Grandmama Teshla.
- His right eye winked.