- An antisense drug, fomivirsen, is already used to treat eye infections caused by cytomegalovirus in AIDS patients.
- The disease causes breathing difficulties, diarrhoea, ear, lung and eye infections and, in serious cases, swells the brain.
- In humans, the avian flu is marked by fever, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, eye infections and, in fatal cases, severe respiratory distress and viral pneumonia.
- A treatment regimen deeloped in Singapore is helping to preent AIDS patients with eye infections from quickly going blind, a published report said Monday.
- Conjunctivitis is the most common eye infection affecting children.
- This formula is based on classic eyewash herbs that have been used for literally centuries for this purpose This herbal formula became famous for miracle healings with eye infections, disorders and diseases, even cataracts, glaucoma and blindness.