pipet consisting of a small tube with a vacuum bulb at one end for drawing liquid in and releasing it a drop at a time;
"she used an eye dropper to administer medication to the eyes"
- With an eye dropper, add 8 drops of bleach per gallon of water (16 if the water is cloudy).
- Phyllis made it up as she went along and Debra survived and gained weight, she recalls, "I put her feet in potato bags and fed her with an eye dropper".
- The Eye Dropper can be used on a neutral gray area to set colour.But is dependent on the quality of the computer screen to determine if you are in fact seeing a real gray!
- His book was an eye opener to complacent young men.
- He had a bruise just below his left eye.
- He looked at the man with a tranquil eye.