exultantly proud and joyful
- Exultantly proud and joyful. 兴高采烈的，得意洋洋的
- exultantly proud and joyful; in high spirits. 欢欣、得意、快乐；情绪高涨。
- Twenty-four years ago I returned, proud and joyful, to my country. 二十四年前，我骄傲而快乐地回到我的故乡。
- They are a proud and independent people. 他们是独立自主的民族。
- My teaching is my pride and joy. 我的教学工作是我的快乐和骄傲。
- It's time Harold was cut down to size. He's far too proud and conceited. 该是杀杀哈罗德的威风的时候了，他太骄傲自大了。
- He was excited and joyful at the success. 他因成功而激动欣喜。
- Only a man full of the milk of human kindness could have continued to befriend the proud and obstinate young man. 只有天性善良的人才会和这个性情高傲脾气倔强的年轻人继续交往。
- I participate your suffering and joy. 我和你同甘共苦。
- He was therefore deeply moved and joyful. 父亲心里一方面感动、一方面是快乐的。
- Next to him was Hera, his proud and jealous queen. 其次是女皇赫拉，一位既骄傲、嫉妒心又强的女人。
- That was a whole worldful of light and joy. 那是极大的光辉和欢欣。
- They were a proud and independent people. 他们是一个独立自主的民族。
- It was a look of savage and joyful satisfaction. 那是一种幸灾乐祸的神情。
- I know better than to be proud and demanding. 不过我很明白识体，不至于会纵骄，也不会苛求，
- Well he might br proud and glad. 他要感到骄傲而又高兴也是应该的。
- An exciting and joyful event not to be missed! 回归杯足球赛紧张刺激与欢乐气氛兼而有之,万勿错过!
- May you love a long and joyful life! 祝您长寿康乐!
- He is proud and he'll take his chance. 幸运之神眷顾着他,他是骄傲自豪地。
- Like the swallow so proud and free? 像燕子那般骄傲而自由?