in an exuberant manner;
"the exuberantly baroque decoration of the church"
in an ebullient manner;
"Khrushchev ebulliently promised to supply rockets for the protection of Cuba against American aggression"
- They exuberantly reclaimed a national identity.
- "I'm young again!" she shouts exuberantly.
- Pooch was clumsy as an ox and exuberantly affectionate.
- Full of productivity or vitality; exuberantly creative.
- The competition among the fast-food chains is exuberantly vicious.
- Full of productivity or vitality;exuberantly creative.
- exuberant 兴高采烈的