- n. 极端主义者；过激分子
- adj. 极端的
a person who holds extreme views
(used of opinions and actions) far beyond the norm;
"extremist political views"
"radical opinions on education"
"an ultra conservative"
- The assassin was adjudged an extremist.
- When it comes to talking about patriotism, he's an extremist.
- The extremists have formed a splinter group outside the main party.
- He was blacklisted because of his extremist views.
- All staff are vetted for links with extremist groups before being employed.