- In dealing with the problem he was cautious to an extreme.
- His political ideas are rather extreme.
- He hated to tuck his tail and back down now.
- The capital is in the extreme south of the country.
- The tail exhaust pipe of the motor vehicle emitted poisonous smoke.
- The dog wagged its tail excitedly.
extreme end extreme extremely thin protective seam extreme ultraviolet wavelength Extreme high water spring tide extreme freezing rain and snow extreme effective doses method Extreme pressure cutting fluid extreme disposition technology extreme hydrological condition extremely coarsely crystalline Extreme tiredness in the hands