- In dealing with the problem he was cautious to an extreme.
- His political ideas are rather extreme.
- The capital is in the extreme south of the country.
- She fell out from extreme fatigue.
- This is inconvenient in the extreme.
- She's been generous in the extreme.
Extreme-G extreme Extremely Expensing Duties on Relatives extreme short-range protective strata Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Extreme sensitivity to alcohol syndrome extremely large logical addressing range extremely close approaching construction extremely scrupulous and conscientious. extreme left-wing/right-wing views extremely large physical addressing range extreme pressure and anti-wear additives