- Later, at her Swiss finishing school, she took to the art of extreme skiing and spent a holiday in the Himalayas searching for more challenging terrain.
- An extra dose of courage and the tendency to go beyond one's usual physical limits when being filmed or photographed (from action sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, and extreme skiing).
- Big mountains and a lot of snow are the only things an extreme skier needs.
- The Rocky Mountains in the U.S. and Canada and the Chamonix Valley in France are a couple of places where long winters and tall mountains combine to create an extreme skier's paradise.
- In dealing with the problem he was cautious to an extreme.
- His political ideas are rather extreme.
Extreme-G extreme extreme pressure antiwear property Extreme ultra-violet lithography extreme ultraviolet supercontinuum extreme high temperature oxidation extremely high-speed oscilloscope extremely low frequency propagation extreme liquor-making environment extreme-pressure fiction and wear extremely extravagant and luxurious Extreme Performance Infrared Camera