- In dealing with the problem he was cautious to an extreme.
- His political ideas are rather extreme.
- The capital is in the extreme south of the country.
- She was given a needle for whooping cough.
- The speedometer needle touched100.
- She fell out from extreme fatigue.
Extreme-G extreme extreme maximum soil temperature extreme ultraviolet light source extreme weather/climate event extreme form of sinus arrhythmia extreme ultraviolet spectrometer Extreme or unnatural paleness. extremely low power radio system Extremely desert and gobi region Extreme Dice Stacking with Gerry Extremely obvious and ostensible