- The medical revolution can allow vital,disciplined,committed players to have extended careers without too much absenteeism,and it can allow players to overcome extreme injuries.
- It is extremely injurious to plants and tends to destroy them.
- Most of the trauma was combined with the craniocerebral injury, extremities injury and thoracic costal injury as well as the severe symptoms ...
- In dealing with the problem he was cautious to an extreme.
- His political ideas are rather extreme.
- The capital is in the extreme south of the country.