- The extreme control and seriousness with which both teams played the semi-final neutralised any creative licence, any moments of exquisite skill" - Who also finds time to express his views on Chelski.
- For Thailand fulfilled some extreme controls recently, Thailand banks are not allowed to sale its currency to foreign arbitrage investors, and foreign investors can no longer exchange their Thailand stocks into Thai Baht.
- In dealing with the problem he was cautious to an extreme.
- His political ideas are rather extreme.
- The capital is in the extreme south of the country.
- She fell out from extreme fatigue.