to an exorbitant degree;
"prices are exorbitantly high in the capital"
- Prices are exorbitantly high in this shop.
- In some countries, prices are exorbitantly high which are ten times as much as that in China.
- Nevertheless, we also cannot reckon industry of this network game serves standard function exorbitantly.
- Collect fees exorbitantly a travel burden that weighed common people substantially greatly.
- To the appraise of good company the value is pulled exorbitantly cause wind to cast invest hard.
- Look today, to the times, in revive the force that two parties estimated world socialism exorbitantly.
- exorbitant (价格等)过高的...