- The drainpipe conducts excess water from the well.
- Use a cloth to soak up some of the excess water.
- The drainpipe conducts excess water from the well .
- Drain hole in the bottom; allows excess water to drain off.
- Excess water will drain through sluices into the sea.
- A channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction.
excessive Ti excessive Excessive physical exercice excessive yang causing heat excessive infantile diarrhea Excessively Severe Criticism excessive possession of ball Excessive granulation tissue Excessive attrition of teeth excessive yin rejecting yang excessive daytime sleepiness excessive assignments tactic