- Everybody should do good self work.
- It is difficult to find a time that suits everybody.
- The rascal was hated by everybody in the village.
- Everybody else has gone home except me.
- Everybody has his own view of what happened.
- The benediction closes the service, and then, as the organ plays a postlude, everybody turns to greet his neighbors.
- everyone 每人
Everybody does and says what they please.出自： Byron
Everybody in the house is sick of beef and mutton.出自： V. Woolf
Pilon knew everybody and everything about everybody.出自： J. Steinbeck
- everybody, anybody
- 这两个词的区别是:anybody往往指“任何人”,着重于个体; 而everybody则指“每个人”,着重于“整体”。
- nobody 无足轻重的人...