- An organism having a euploid chromosome number.
- An exact multiple of the haploid number is called euploid.
- Euploidy The normal state in which an organism's chromosome number is an exact multiple of the haploid number characteristic of the species.
- In addition, the possible causes for the occurrence of novel bands in euploid plants were discussed.
- Having a chromosome number greater than but not an exact multiple of the normal euploid number.
- By far, 15 euploid and many aneuploid cytotypes are found in Scilla sinensis polyploid complex, and its cytogeographic distribution has been dipicted.