an ethical system that evaluates actions by reference to personal well-being through a life based on reason
- But his eudemonism was not epicurean hedonism, because eudemonia was an activity.
- Aristotle established a logically consistent system of eudemonism, with the understanding of human nature as the logical starting point.
- From pleasurable education, eudemonism education, enjoyable education to play-education, the way to play of education leads straightly to the perfect education.
- With a philosophical reflection, he established a harmonious and tensile system, sublimed the consumptive eudemonism to enjoyment of living significance and possession of life existence.
- Calcium, the Eudemon for Human Health
- 6. But his eudemonism was not epicurean hedonism, because eudemonia was an activity.