having cells with `good' or membrane-bound nuclei
- Tubulin is present in virtually all eucaryotic cells and has a strong relation with cellular mitosis.
- CREB as a transcriptional regulation factor in eucaryotic cell carrie s out the function by itself phosphorylation.
- Cellular transfection and localization observation were performed to eucaryotic cells under mediation with liposome.
- The part of a bacterium or virus that contains nucleic acid and is analogous in function to the nucleus of a eucaryotic cell.
- These results suggested that T7 promoter functions as cis-acting elements of RNA polymerase transcriptional system in eucaryotic cells.
- OBJECTIVE: To construct a zinc finger protein 403 (Znf403) prokaryotic vector and observe its expression in eucaryotic cells.
- eucaryotic cell 真核细胞