- The wastewater from gum benzion production contains benzaldehyde, cyanide, gum benzoin and ethyl benzoate.
- The products were analyzed simultaneously using ethyl benzoate (EB) as internal standard.
- OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of different dispersing media, such as atolin and ethyl benzoate, on sustained-release properties of chitosan microspheres.
- CONCLUSION: Ethyl benzoate and phenylmethyl benzoate were the main components in the oils from D. chinensis, D. grandifolius and D. yunnanensis but less in that from D. dumosus.
- Synthesis of Ethyl Benzoate Catalyzed by Inorganic Solid Acid
- Synthesis of Ethyl Benzoate Catalyzed by Sodium Bisulfate